Here’s a question
Wouldn’t you like a writing buddy who read your stuff, even that first draft poc (piece of crap) and still saw where you were going?
Wouldn’t you like a writing buddy who would ask how your book was going and use the right title and know the main character’s name?
Wouldn’t you like a writing buddy who told you that kerning your manuscript to get a better page count was wrong and the font ale and wenches was wrong even if the story takes place in the middle ages.
Wouldn’t you like a writing buddy who didn’t know everything about everything?
One of the rules of the 3by3 Writing Method is to write every day at the same time in the same place. Anyone ask you where that was, how many pages you wrote and your word count?
This is very exciting news. In the next few days the 3by3 writing method reveal its solution to plotting a book without spending a two months on an outline you’ll never follow, yet still avoid the “what comes next” writer’s block. (That took some time, believe me.) AND we will be describing a fun and supportive writing buddy described here. It’s not a writing partner who does nothing. It’s not a writing partner who takes credit, erases your stuff, or tells you they have influential people in the publishing business, but won’t pass the final draft to anyone.
Very exciting.. very positive and as you can tell I’m all about the promo. As they say in the radio business “Don’t go away.” (I never understood that phrase, actually. I never went anywhere.)
Perhaps I should say, come back soon…
lots of good stuff
- September 2015 (4)
- August 2015 (3)
- May 2014 (2)
- February 2014 (1)
- January 2014 (1)
- December 2013 (3)
- November 2013 (6)
- June 2013 (1)
- May 2013 (3)
- April 2013 (4)
- February 2013 (12)
- January 2013 (2)
- August 2012 (4)
- July 2012 (7)
- June 2012 (17)
- May 2012 (4)
- April 2012 (2)
- March 2012 (1)
- February 2012 (7)
- January 2012 (10)
- December 2011 (15)
- November 2011 (35)
- October 2011 (40)
- @kathygriffin Girl, Happy new Year! From D list to super A list 3 years ago
- Here’s a site worth reading – an agent’s blog 3by3writingmethod.com/heres-a-site-w… 4 years ago
- Here's a YA novel writing contest to consider from Writer's Digest: tinyurl.com/nz6n2p8 @chucksambuchino 4 years ago
- YA Novel contest for everyone 3by3writingmethod.com/ya-novel-conte… 4 years ago
- last day free book amazon.com/Rick-Renee-Fat… 4 years ago
- amazon.com/Rick-Renee-Fat… 4 years ago
- Two days only! Rick, Renee and the Fat Man - free kindle down load. Here's the link: amazon.com/Rick-Renee-Fat… 4 years ago
- Free book on Kindle 3by3writingmethod.com/free-book-on-k… 4 years ago
- 3by3writingmethod.com The next generation! 4 years ago
- amazon.com/Rick-Renee-Fat… http://t.co/wdAv95gphY 4 years ago