Constant contained conflict, the second part of the nine part of the 3by3 Writing Method is used in every form of storytelling.
One of the most common use of CCC, especially in movies and television is through the device of limited time.
For example, the bomb will go off in an hour; the main character has to accomplish her deeds before it blows. Jack Bower had to save the world in 24 hours.
There are thousands of time examples that contain conflict in a story.
Putting pressure on the story in limited time frame intensifies the conflict. The clock is ticking, the moon will block the sun, the bomb’s timer is fixed, and the ransom deadline is approaching.
Containing conflict with time is a time honored tradition. Quick! Run!
lots of good stuff
- September 2015 (4)
- August 2015 (3)
- May 2014 (2)
- February 2014 (1)
- January 2014 (1)
- December 2013 (3)
- November 2013 (6)
- June 2013 (1)
- May 2013 (3)
- April 2013 (4)
- February 2013 (12)
- January 2013 (2)
- August 2012 (4)
- July 2012 (7)
- June 2012 (17)
- May 2012 (4)
- April 2012 (2)
- March 2012 (1)
- February 2012 (7)
- January 2012 (10)
- December 2011 (15)
- November 2011 (35)
- October 2011 (40)
- @kathygriffin Girl, Happy new Year! From D list to super A list 1 year ago
- Here’s a site worth reading – an agent’s blog 3by3writingmethod.com/heres-a-site-w… 2 years ago
- Here's a YA novel writing contest to consider from Writer's Digest: tinyurl.com/nz6n2p8 @chucksambuchino 2 years ago
- YA Novel contest for everyone 3by3writingmethod.com/ya-novel-conte… 2 years ago
- last day free book amazon.com/Rick-Renee-Fat… 2 years ago
- amazon.com/Rick-Renee-Fat… 2 years ago
- Two days only! Rick, Renee and the Fat Man - free kindle down load. Here's the link: amazon.com/Rick-Renee-Fat… 2 years ago
- Free book on Kindle 3by3writingmethod.com/free-book-on-k… 2 years ago
- 3by3writingmethod.com The next generation! 2 years ago
- amazon.com/Rick-Renee-Fat… http://t.co/wdAv95gphY 2 years ago